PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular battle royale games available on mobile since its release. Nowadays, it is possible to play this mobile game on the big screen of your PC using various emulators available in the market.
But due to certain reasons, if you are not willing to install an emulator on your PC but still want to play PUBG Mobile on your PC, then you are in the right place. In this post, we will share how to play PUBG Mobile on PC without any emulator.
Before moving directly to the download steps, it’s better to have a look at the minimum and recommended requirements of specifications to run PUBG Mobile on your system.
Minimum System Requirement
- Operating System: Window 7,8,10 (64 bit)
- CPU: Core i3 2.4GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- HDD: 4GB
Recommended System Requirement
- OS: Window 7,8,10 (64 bit)
- CPU: Core i5 2.8GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660
- HDD: 4GB
After looking at the specification requirements, you must know whether your PC is compatible with running PUBG Mobile and if your PC can, follow the steps mentioned below and get ready to jump into the battlefield using your PC.
Here Is How to Play PUBG Mobile On PC Without Emulator
- Step 1: Download TC Games exe on PC as well as TC Games APK on your Android
- Step 2: Install the software on both devices and open it on PC
- Step 3: Connect Mobile with PC using USB Cable
- Step 4: In the pop-up message, allow connection ‘MediaTekCloud’ on PC
- Step 5: Turn on USB debugging on Mobile Phone in Settings
- Step 6: Open TC Games application on your mobile
- Step 7: Click on ‘Connect PC’
- Step 8: In some time, PC starts showing phone’s screen (If not, unplug and re-plug USB cable)
- Step 9: After a successful connection, Open PUBG Mobile App on your mobile using PC
- Step 10: Start playing PUBG Mobile on your PC.
After following the steps mentioned above, you will definitely be able to play PUBG Mobile on your PC’s big screen using the Keyboard and Mouse. And this time, it will happen without the use of any emulator.
Also Read: PUBG Mobile: Free Redeem Codes Of 2020
Stay tuned with Mobile Mode Gaming (MMG) for the latest PUBG Mobile News & Updates!