MobileModeGaming.Com / Mobile Mode Gaming delivers fresh content for video game news, in-depth game or product reviews, eSports coverage, and other technology-related news to all our readers around the world. We cover a wide variety of games, genres, developers, publishers, streamers, and including events while doing our best to reward our amazing community with regular competitions and other forms of recognition.
We enjoy a global readership and a diverse range of demographics. We’re very fortunate to also entertain any audience from different cultures, ages, and gender.
We have a broad selection of advertising opportunities both on MobileModeGaming.Com and via our social media presence, and our passion for professionalism will ensure your brand is treated with the thought and care it deserves.
Get in touch with us at – email@example.com to find out what we can do for you. We offer takeovers, banners, and editorial content across the site.
Mobile Mode Gaming statistics:
- Over 600,000 Pageviews / Month.
- Active on all major social media. (Youtube: 38K Subscribers | Instagram: 2.5K | Facebook 1.2k)
- We publish exclusive Mobile Gaming Content.
- Partnered with other News & Media Websites & Youtube Streamers.
- Hosted multiple Mobile eSports tournaments.
- Majority of Audience from the US, UK & India.
What We Can Offer:
- Advertorial content such as articles and features.
- Mobile & desktop adverts.
- Competitions/Giveaways (either through our site, multiple sites and/or social media channels).
- Video Promotion via Youtube Streamers.
- Hosting of eSports Tournament (offline/online) in INDIA.
What we (ideally) need from you:
- Budget: What you’re looking to spend (in USD).
- Approximate dates: of when you’d like a campaign to start/end.
- Details about your app/game and your company.
- What you’re looking to do. This might be having a story on the site, advertising with banners/takeover, or something else.
If you can’t provide all that information yet, don’t worry! We’re happy to offer ideas on what a suitable budget would be and what you can potentially achieve.