New Weekly update in the game of Rules of Survival has already arrived, and most the active players must be already aware of that. Anyways here is the complete list of all the new features and things which are coming into the game with this new update of 15th May 2019.
Here are the details of the Rules of Survival weekly update – 15th may 2019.
- Mask and Glasses can be equipped at the same time;
- Zombie Trial has a new passive ability for Infectors: Added passive ability to reduce Skill’s cooldown. Infectors can obtain the passive ability randomly at any time or after infecting a Human;
- New dynamic balance for Zombie Trial: During the final 3 minutes of the game, if the difference between the number of Humans and Infectors is too large, the weaker side at this point will be significantly enhanced. Infectors will be enhanced with increased Damage, HP and Movement Speed, while Humans will be able to summon Airdrops that contain large amounts of advanced supplies;
- Zombie Infection Gifts! – During Zombie Trial, participating as an Infector and successfully infecting other players a certain number of times will reward players with a variety of items;
- Newly added Heat Points Mission – Topping up any amount daily will reward players with 20 Heat Points;
- Epic Clash mode is removed: After the update, Epic Clash mode will be temporarily removed from the game and will have major changes. Epic Clash mode version 2.0 will be available again soon. Please stay tuned;
- Optimized Brain Freeze Trunk skin;
- Ability to destroy doors enabled again on Ghillie Island Map
- Gold Mode+ has changed. This week’s game mode is Crack Sniper after the update
- Supply Interface now supports the display of Firearm kill announcement;
- Optimized some of the in-game building structures;
- Fixed the issue where Sniper Rifle shot had a delay;
- Fixed the issue where players would sometimes get stuck while parachuting;
- Fixed the issue where the Hovership travelled under water;
- Fixed the issue where the Character’s face was not displayed under some circumstances.
- Fixed the mic issues under some circumstances.
Stay tuned for more Rules of Survival news & latest Updates.