Genshin Impact is a masterpiece RPG action game developed by miHoYo. The game is set in Tevyat and is all about fighting the monsters and completion of chests through strategies used by the players to combine various elements to their advantage.
The wishes are the main currency which can be obtained by using fates. Wishes are used to buy various characters in game. The game is enriched with a wholesome narrative storyline. In battling with the monsters, there are various types of weapons and swords that can be used. Wondering which ones are the best? Here are some of the best swords to be used:-
1. Aquila Favonia:- Associated with a base damage attack of 48 at level 1, it is the best sword in Genshin Impact. It deals with the surrounding enemies by passively increasing ATK and HP.
2. Skyward Blade:- Associated with a base damage attack of 44 at level 1, it is the second best sword in Genshin Impact. It has a higher Crit rate along with an increased Movement SPD and DMG of normal and charge.
3. Blackliff Longsword:- Associated with a base damage attack of 44 at level 1, it is the third best sword with a maximum of three stacks with an independent duration of time.
4. The Alley Flash:- Associated with a base damage attack of 44 at level 1, it is the fourth best sword with a passive increase of ATK for 6s.
5. Prototype Rancour:- Associated with a base attack damage of 44 at level 1, it is the fifth best sword with a maximum of 4 attacks thereby increasing the DEF and ATK for 6s.
These swords are widely used by the players in game. They can either be brought from the gacha mechanics of the game or can be claimed by the blacksmith through a blueprint.
That’s it for this post! Stay tuned with MobileModeGaming for latest mobile gaming news & updates.