Boss Fight is a special event in the game of Brawl Stars. Team up with two more players to take out a huge boss robot. Every passing level, the boss grows stronger and becomes a formidable opponent. The timer indicates the anger levels and compares time with others.
The boss has immense health and a skill set of attacks, which also increases with each level. This is an unranked event, which means that you would not be earning any trophies. The charging of Supers is reduced by 50%.
- Anger- The boss gets angry as time passes, which increases its damage output and speed.
- Laser Attack- The boss shoots a barrage of lasers, which inflicts damage of 1200+ upon contact. With time, the lasers earn the potential to break walls but stop there, further, with the rise of its level, its capable of breaking the walls and hit with succession.
- Long-range rocket- The boss shoots its rocket to the closest brawler to it. The damage done is a whopping 2000+. The players may be able to avoid as the area of impact by the rocket will be highlighted beforehand. After contact with the rocket, the area will be surrounded by flame, which deals with about 400+ damage.
- Melee attack- The boss attacks a nearby brawler with punches that deal 800+ damage upon impact.
- Robot minions- Smaller robots support the boss; these robots are similar to Robo Rumble (you may go to the Robo Rumble page for more info), which has differential health and damage.
- Charge- Similarly to Bull’s Super, the boss dashes forward, dealing damage to enemies and destroying walls along the way.
5 El Primo
He is a brawler with a very high DPS, which also doubles when attacking multiple opponents at once. He can also take a good amount of damage, which makes him an excellent option. His Super can be used to take out bots that are far away, inflicting a high amount of damage.
She is a very strong brawler for the event because of her ability to hit 3 bots at once. As the timer extends, bots start to flood in from all directions, which makes Jessie very deadly. Her Turret is a very strong tool against the bots too.
This sharpshooter is insane, effective in holding off the boss. His volley of bullets does an insane amount of damage while his Super can be used to destroy walls. He has a very long-range, along with a very high DPS.
This heavyweight champ is extremely powerful. He deals with an insane amount of damage to close range bots. While his large health pool helps him to survive for long. His Super can be used to destroy walls or even push back the boss.
This tank is again on the top of our list. She can land a great amount of damage if she can hit a high number of clogs on the bots and the boss. She has a long-range radius, which helps to connect to enemies easily. She has a good amount of health supported further by her Super attack, which results in a turret that constantly aids the brawlers’ health.
These are the top 5 brawlers that can easily secure you a win in the Boss Fight mode of Brawl Stars. To get to know about other modes of the game, refer to our different modes guide.
Stay tuned with Mobile Mode Gaming (MMG) for the latest Brawl Stars News & Updates!