HopFrog is the brain and hand behind Forager, an open-world adventure game released in April 2019. Today the game marks its 1st Anniversary, and the developers have made an announcement thanking the community alongside some in-game stats and future plans.
HopFrog shared a quick glimpse of whatever happened with Forager in the last 1 year. Which you can have a look at below:
Other than this, the developers even shared about their future plans with Forger. HopFrog has announced that they are working on a new Forager Game alongside many other announcements such as new content updates, multiplayer updates for the PC version, upcoming Xbox Version.
But for us, the highlight was the Mobile Version of Forager.
As of now, Forager is available on PC (Currently 33% Off), PS4 and Nintendo Switch. And now its finally coming to mobile. However, the developers have not stated any exact date of release, but we are expecting Forager Mobile Version to be released by the end of this year.
Forager is a 2D open-world game inspired by exploration, farming and crafting games such as Stardew Valley, Terraria & Zelda.
- Gather, collect and manage resources.
- Craft useful items & structures.
- Build and grow a base out of nothing. Buy land to expand and explore.
- Level up and learn new skills, abilities, and blueprints.
- Solve puzzles, find secrets and raid dungeons!
- Achieve anything you want! The choice is yours, you set your own goals to work towards!
Start small and improve your base, skills, equipment, network of friends (and enemies!) and build your future as you see fit! You can play Forager in a very varied array of playstyles…