Hello to all the Brawl Stars Players, so finally the wait is now over as the Brawl Stars May 2019 update is now live & it seems everyone is enjoying the new features and items added to the game.
If you are one of the players like us, who likes to have a A-Z complete details of the Update, then don’t you worry, we got you covered. Here is a full Patch Notes of Brawl Stars May 2019 Update.
New Epic Brawler: Bibi
- Main attack: Three Strikes
- Bibi’s main attack knocks back enemies when her Home Run bar is charged.
- The Home Run bar charges while having all 3 swings at the ready.
- Super Attack: Spitball
- Bibi bats a bouncing ball of bubble gum that deals damage and can hit the enemy multiple times
- Star Power: Home Run
- Bibi’s movement speed is increased while her Home Run bar is fully charged.
- Hot Rod Brock
- Bake Sale Barley
- Road Rage Carl
- Maple Barley
New Event – Retropolis (coming soon!)
- New Battle Location – Retropolis
- New Menu Music
- New Menu Background
- New In-Game Music
- Decreased Super duration from 4.0 sec to 3.0 sec.
- Decreased Star power healing from 300 per sec to 200 per sec.
- Needs now 10 hits instead of 9 to fully charge up Super.
- Main attack effect now better matches the area where damage is dealt.
- Frank’s Super now again stuns the Siege base for the full duration
- Carl can now pre-aim his main attack while using Super
- Carl now has a much shorter cooldown for the main attack (can use the main attack more rapidly when the Pickaxe returns after a wall hit)
- Several maps are now “Retrofied”
- Gem Grab – Cell Division, Four Squared, Escape Velocity, Spring Trap, Double Swoosh
- Heist – Rolling Rumble, Bridge Too Far
- Bounty – Layer Cake, Dry Season
- Maps Removed
- Gem Grab – Bouncing Echo
- Heist – Split Second, Corner Case
- Maps Added
- Gem Grab – Cross Cut
- Heist – Pit Stop, Side Story
- Rosa Voice Over
- Ability to send in-game mail to Club members (available for leaders & co-leaders)
- Supercell ID 2.0 (Will roll out to countries over the next week)
- Fixed multiple UI issues
- Fixed a bug that gave access to locked skins in the Training Cave
- Fixed an issue with character health bars being displayed incorrectly after being revealed from stealth
- Fixed issues related to player status display in teams
- Fixed partially underwater launch pads on Showdown map Flying Fantasies
These here it completes all the patch notes of Brawl Stars May 2019 Update. We will now update you when the next update comes, Till then happy brawling.