Hello Everyone, The beta of Call of Duty Mobile been already released & everyone across the globe is really enjoying this game. The game is also expected to go global in the month of June 2019 with all the other game modes such as Battle Royale, Zomabie Mode etc.
Today in this post we are going to talk about all the available game modes in the game of Call of Duty Mobile. The game is not just a Battle Royale game like Pubg Mobile, or a 5 Vs 5 Team Death Match like Counter Strike, it has all of it.
Before starting with the List of all Game Modes in COD Mobile, let us tell you that if you haven’t yet download and played Call of Duty Mobile beta version, Do it right away- Click here to Download COD Mobile Beta
List of All Game Mode in Call of Duty Mobile:
As of Now in the Beta Version of the Game, Call of Duty Mobile offers 5 different game modes which a players can choose from and start the match. There five modes are:
- Free-For-All: Free for all mode offers the classic deathmatch where ranking is based on the number of kills.
- Frontline: In frontline, there are two teams who battle each other for the win. You spawn at your team base and fight the opposite team for the win.
- Team Deathmatch: The classic deathmatch between teams.
- Hardpoint: In hardpoint, you have to capture and hold the position to earn points.
- Domination: It is somewhat similar to that of Hardpoint as in this mode also you have to capture and hold position to earn points. Although the position is pre-designated.
Currently the game have five modes only, however when Call of Duty Mobile will globally release it will have 2 more other modes. Which are:
- Battle Royale Mode
- Zombie Mode
So Which mode are you guys more excited about? is it the Zombie Mode? Battle Royale Mode? or Multiplayer Mode? Do let us know in the comments sections below.