Call of Duty Mobile Season 9 official patch notes are now out. If you are eager to know what all new features are coming in the game, or you want to know which weapons are getting buffed and which all are getting nerfed, then you can come to the right place. Below is the complete A to Z Official patch notes of Call of Duty Mobile Season 9 Update. Make sure to read it carefully so that you are prepared for the next update and can easily take on other players.
1 New Seasonal Event Rewards
- New challenges and missions for free epic characters and weapons!
- New Lethal equipment: Thermite. Sticks to any surface and burns over time upon impact
- New Soldier: Nikolai Belinski
- New Epic blueprints: MSMC – Rosie, ICR-1 – Retro Nuclear
- New Perk: Amped – Take advantage of faster primary weapon swap and launcher reload speed (excluding swapping to pistol and melee)
2 Season 9 Battle Pass available on 16th August!
New rewards for Premium Battle Pass
- New Epic looks for Lev Kravchenko and Nikto
- 2 new Epic characters – Victor Reznov & Richtofen
- New weapon – Kilo Bolt-Action Lazarus
- New Gunsmith cosmetics
- More Epic skins for QQ9, Chopper and many more
- New Legendary Calling Card: Take Cover
- New “Battle Dressed” Themed items
New rewards for free Battle Pass
- New marksman rifle: Kilo Bolt-Action. A lethal lightweight marksman rifle that can take the enemy down in one-shot
- New Scorestreak: Shield Turret. A manual operated shielded turret that can be deployed on most surfaces
3 Gunsmith is here!
The revolutionary Gunsmith feature is here! Players can choose from more than 50+ collection of attachments to customize their weapons! Update your favorite weapon with the new visual and functional upgrades for a completely unique experience.
- Each weapon has up to nine attachment slots and more than 50 attachments and gun perks available
- Earn attachments by upgrading your weapon level.
- Legendary and Epic weapons are now Blueprints. Blueprints are variants of the base weapons that come with various aesthetic differences as well as curated pre-equipped attachments. These attachments are pre-equipped on each specific blueprint without being required to level up the base weapon to unlock them.
- Rare and Uncommon weapons are now camo-optional that can be equipped on-base weapons
- The highest weapon level is shared across all the unlocked weapons and Blueprints of that type. There will be no more leveling required for each and every weapon you received!
- Show off your own personal style with charms, stickers, reticles, and grind-able camos
- Save your newly designed weapon as a customized weapon to equip in your Loadouts
- Too complicated? Try the recommended blueprints instead. Players are able to view the stats differences while modifying the weapons. Weapon stats reflect the actual performance of the weapon
4 Rank Series 6 will run from 8.2020 – 10.2020
Multiplayer Mode Ranked Reward
- New epic blueprint: QQ9 – Eye Candy
- New epic frame: Bomber Frame
- New Charm – Submarine
Battle Royale Mode Ranked Reward
- New Epic Character – Undead Warden
- New Emote & Calling Card
5 Multiplayer Updates
New Featured Game Mode (10v10 Mode)
- Available for Team Death Match, Domination
- Available on Shipment, Takeoff, Meltdown, Crossfire
- Shipment 1944, a Call of Duty classic, is now available! Dash through cargo containers in this action-packed fan favourite.
- Available for: Team Death Match, Domination, Free-For-All, Hardpoint, Gunfight, Ultra Rapid Fire, 1v1, Kill Confirmed, Team Death Match 10 vs 10
- Training Mode – Movable targets and new challenge added
- Domination – Capture progress will pause when players are not in the objective area.
- Domination – Tunisia has been removed from Domination map list on normal MP
- Domination – Meltdown has been removed from Domination map list on ranked MP
- Hardpoint – The next hardpoint in Hardpoint mode will be shown on map, but cannot be captured until it is unlocked
6 Battle Royale Updates
With the new Gunsmith system, all weapons in Battle Royale now perform the same as their Multiplayer versions. Players can modify and customize their weapon in Battle Royale loadout and acquire them from airdrops. Look for brand new weapons on the battlefield with various styles and attachments.
- Players may now acquire loadout customized weapons from airdrop. Every airdrop allows four players to choose one of their customized weapons from their loadouts. (one weapon per player/per airdrop)
- Check out all the four new areas added to Battle Royale: Radar Base, Dormitory, Outpost, and Camp
- New Battle Royale weapons of all rarities added. The higher the rarity, the more attachments are available. Attachments area unable to be dropped or equipped to another weapon
- Augment your Battle Royale weapons with Gun Mods. More than 10 new mods to try. Gun Mods can be dropped or equipped to other weapons
- Armor Plate: Recover armor durability by 50%. Use armor plates to repair your vest
- Ammo types are now matched to the corresponding weapon class
7 System Updates
- Increased Death Machine long-range damage, slightly increased fire rate, increased spin up time after moving.
- Increased Sparrow drawing speed. Increased range when drawing Sparrow back for a shorter amount of time.
- Increased War Machine’s grenades area of effect. Decreased damage on player using War Machine. Optimized animation.
- Decreased Annihilator reloading speed after firing. Slightly decreased fire rate.
- Slightly decreased Gravity Spikes area of effect.
- Molotov Cocktail is now lethal equipment.
- Significantly increase Molotov Cocktail damage.
- Katana’s name and model updated.
- Deploying Stealth Chopper and Cluster Strike will activate a one-time UAV map scan and reveal current locations of enemies.
- Optimized reloading animation
- Optimized firing animation
- Optimized visuals and behavior of laser sight attachments
- Optimized bolt pulling animation of bolt-action sniper rifles
- Extended time limit for squad filling in the middle of a ranked multiplayer match
- Fixed an issue where the SMRS and War Machine can shoot through walls
- Fixed an issue that UAV shows enemy movement instead of current location
- Fix an issue with incorrect models in Attack of Undead
- Poltergeist: Increased the invisibility for the first two seconds after activating Active Camo, regardless of distance
- Trap Master: Decreased Electric Trip Wire’s damage and effect on enemy’s movement speed
- The first safe zone appears earlier in game and collapse slower. Players have more time to reach the first safe zone
- Optimized water visual effect. Water Reflection available in “Very High” graphic quality.
- Decreased tank’s side armor. Adjusted tank’s firing trajectory
- Tank airdrop is now a random event
- Area names are visible while jumping. Areas with better loot are displayed with orange names
- Optimized the ragdoll physics when being hit by vehicles
- Optimized character movement animation
- Optimized ladder climbing animation
- Optimized player animations when moving along walls
- Optimized health and armor UI
- New opening animation on the jump plane
- New armor penetration feedback
- New jump plane audio indicators
- Fixed an issue with tank spawning in unusable locations
- Fixed an issue where item models would disappear occasionally
- Fixed an issue where gunfire indicator would be the wrong direction on compass
- Fixed an issue where audio would cut out
- Optimized score logic for Ranked Multiplayer
- Optimized matchmaking logic for Ranked Multiplayer
- Optimized match report details
- Players in rank protection lose fewer rank points after a loss
- New squad view when loading into a match
- Optimized Ranked Battle Royale score logic
- Optimized matchmaking logic for Ranked Battle Royale
- New match report UI
- New animation for reaching each higher rank after Pro I
- Fixed an issue where players in rank protection were recognized as lower rank
- Players can unlock most weapons, perks, Operator skills and Sorestreaks before level 55.
- ICR-1, Cordite, HVK30, GKS, KN-44, Locus, Pharo, KRM262, HBRa3, Man-O-War and Razorback are now player level rewards. Other base weapons can be unlocked by completing challenges in Gunsmith system or within the free Battle Pass
- Molotov Cocktail and Combat Axe are now player level rewards
- Players can have up to 10 Loadouts in Multiplayer. Loadouts 1-5 are unlocked immediately. Loadouts 6-10 are unlocked through level progression.
- Players will now have 5 Loadouts for Battle Royale
- All new player level rewards will be unlocked after upgrading to the new version.
- All new UI for Multiplayer and Battle Royale lobbies. Players can view recommended events and claim rewards before starting a match
- Players can display calling cards, sprays and emote in Multiplayer and Battle Royale team lobbies
- Calling card can be shown in game using Control Layouts in Settings
- Most event rewards will be claimed automatically during after match report
- New after match summary and sharing UI for Battle Royale winners
- New bug report system
- Optimized in-game HUD
- Optimized UI and user experience for Battle Pass
- Optimized ladder-climbing UI and customization option
Source: CODM Facebook