Call of Duty Mobile Season 8 is just around the corner. A small update has already been made to the game to prepare for the season 8 launch. The COD Mobile Season 8 has been titled ‘The Forge,’ and it will be bringing a lot of exciting content in the game. The official patch notes of Season 8 has just been revealed, you have had a look at them below.
1 Battle Pass
New Premium Battle Pass Rewards include the following:
- New epic soldier looks for Reaper, Kreuger, David Wilkes, and Tank Dempsey
- New epic weapon: DR-H Chained and AK117 – Kit Bag
- New epic Living Rust themed weapons
- First camo for the Tank vehicle
- New Free Battle Pass Rewards
- New base weapon: DR-H. Assault Rifle with a moderate fire rate with equipable ammo for higher torso damage
- New Perk: Shrapnel. Spawn with an extra piece of lethal equipment. Explosive damage delays enemy health regeneration
2 New Event rewards
- New challenges and missions with new epic character and weapon rewards
- New Operator Skill: Katana. Swiftly kill enemies at close range, with the ability to detect hostiles hidden by smoke grenades
- New Perk: Quick Fix. Gun, Melee, and Combat Axe kills regenerate health. Capturing and holding objectives increases health regeneration
3 New Featured Game Modes
- Juggernaut: An all-new 1 vs 5 game mode. Kill the Juggernaut to become the new Juggernaut. Put up the highest score in this ultimate battle of man versus machine.
- Available on Highrise, Rust, Nuketown, Crash, Killhouse, Cage
4 New Map
- Highrise, a popular map from Modern Warfare 2, is now available for normal and ranked matches
- Available for Juggernaut, Attack of the Undead, Kill Confirmed, Team Death Match, Search & Destroy, Domination, Free-For-All, Gun Game, Sniper Only, Stick and Stones, One Shot One Kill, Gun Game: Team Fight, Capture the Flag
5 New area on Isolated Map
- A new area is accessible under Black Market – Safehouse. Utilize the repair tool and see what you can reveal.
- Keep an eye out for mysterious toy objects scattered throughout the map
The HBRa3, KRM26 and DR-H are now available in Training Mode