Call Of Duty Mobile has seen some major changes and new additions to the game with Season 6. With the introduction of the iconic Rust Map, The Gold Rush Event, the revised tier progression system and Daily rewards changes, “Once Upon a Time In Rust” is probably the best season to date.
That’s not the end of updates as we also expect a new set of mid seasonal changes which will bring the new Cordite SMG, a new Battle Royale class and a Cryo-Bomb.
With the new Community Update on Reddit, CoD: Mobile has announced that fans are really loving the new seasonal tasks. Apart from the valuable Battle Pass XP, it also offers new weapons, skins, an avatar and a character. The all-new Pharo and the Locus(previously available only as a ranked MP reward) weapons were some of the exciting additions to the game’s growing arsenal.
The Close Quarters Masters seasonal tasks will you get you the new Pharo weapon, a Pharo skin and similar SMG skins as well. Here’s a list of tasks and their respective rewards which unlocks after completion of each of the following:
- Kill 30 enemies with SMGs – PDW-57 Desert Snake, 2000 BP XP
- Kill 20 enemies with PDW equipped with Holographic Sight – Weapon XP card(1), 2000 BP XP
- Kill 20 enemies with PDW equipped with Quickdraw and any 2 other attachments – MSMC Desert Snake, 3000 BP XP
- Kill 20 enemies with MSMC with no attachments – Chicom Desert Snake, 3000 BP XP
- Kill 20 enemies with Chicom equipped with a single attachment – 300 Credits, 4000 BP XP
- Kill 20 enemies with Chicom equipped with Quickdraw and any 1 attachment – Pharo, 4000 BP XP
- Kill 20 enemies with Pharo in TDM matches on Rust Map – 2x Weapon XP card, 6000 BP XP
- Kill 20 enemies with Pharo with Quickdraw and Any 3 other attachments – Pharo Bandit, 6000 BP XP
Pharo is a 4 round burst SMG and it’s a great choice for Close Quarters Combat. Suggested attachments for Pharo would be a Foregrip, Quickdraw and an Extended Mag for high octane MP rounds in small, congested maps.