As mentioned earlier, Free Fire has introduced a new major event in the game called ‘Character Marathon’ after the ‘FF Wonderland’ event. The FF Wonderland event was divided into several parts; similarly, Free Fire Character Marathon Event also consists of several parts.
In the previous post, we told you about the Let’s Booyah! Event as a part of the Character Marathon, but we also indicated that a lot of new events are also coming soon. In this post, we are going to talk about the new event in the Free Fire Character Marathon, so that you can get the universal fragments easily.
1 Sunday Challenge – I
The coming Sunday (26th April 2020), is going to offer you 300 universal fragments and the Flame Fighter Shoes to collect in the game. The exact time period is: 26-04-2020 04:00:00 to 27-04-2020 03:59:59. The task to complete in the Free Fire Sunday Challenge – I include:
- Travel 10,000 meters in-game – Get 300 Universal Fragment (This can be transformed into the Memory Fragment of any character)
- Travel 20,000 meters in the game – Get Flame Fighter Shoes
The Universal Fragments can be transformed into the Memory Fragment of any character and can be used for level up the character. It is also to be noted that the event is called ‘Sunday Challenge – I’, so we can expect at least one more event on the upcoming Sunday.
2 Character Mission
Another event in the Free Fire Character Marathon is ‘Character Mission’. Here the name itself suggests you need to complete some missions using the specific character. There are a lot of missions to be completed within 24th April to 5th May 2020:
- Play 3 Duo game in Casual Battle Royale Game – 50 Points
- Play 3 Squad game in Casual Battle Royale Game – 50 Points
- Play 3 Solo game in Casual Battle Royale Game – 50 Points
- Kill 20 Enemies in Casual Battle Royale Game – 50 Points
- Kill 40 Enemies in Clash Squad Casual Game – 50 Points
- Deal 2000 damage to Enemies in Battle Royale Rank Game – 50 Points
- Win Streak in Clash Squad Casual – 3 Times – 50 Points
- Travel in game 5000 meters in Casual Battle Royale Game – 50 Points
As you earn 50 points for each mission, but what to do with these points? So the answer is, points can reward you with the character fragments.
- 100 Points – 100 Character Fragments
- 200 Points – 300 Character Fragments
- 300 Points – 600 Character Fragments
You have to complete the above-mentioned tasks by playing with the character you want to level up. The missions are the same for all the characters, but the character fragments you get are only of that character by which you complete the missions.
Apart from the Character Missions, you can also get to see ‘Ultimate Missions’ in the same section. Currently, it is locked but will get open on 26th April. In the ‘Ultimate Missions’ area, you can choose the character of your own choice. There are going to be four exclusive rewards available for the same, but the missions to complete still remains the same.
3 Fragment Check-In
As the name itself suggest, you need to check-in into the game between the event period to get universal fragments as rewards. The event period is from 24th April to 4th May 2020, and the tasks to complete include:
- Log in 1 day – Universal Fragments x 100
- Log in 3 days – Universal Fragments x 100
- Log in 5 days – Universal Fragments x 100
- Log in 7 days – Universal Fragments x 100
- Log in 8 days – Universal Fragments x 100
- Log in 9 days – Universal Fragments x 100
4 Rampage Mode Opens
The last event (as of now) of Free Fire Character Marathon is ‘Rampage Mode Opens’. Basically, this is not an event, but an old game mode is going to make a come back to the game between 25th April to 2nd May 2020. The game mode is going to be the ‘Rampage Mode’.
In Rampage, each player has a five-level speed gauge that can be filled by exploring the map and killing enemies. Players gain a significant amount of speed each time a level is filled. This advantage can easily result in a win. So in this game mode, it’s practically impossible to win by camping and keeping your gauge empty. The game mode takes place on the classic map Bermuda.
Stay tuned with Mobile Mode Gaming (MMG) for the latest Garena Free Fire News & Updates!