On the official website of Clash of Clans, Supercell has announced that Clash of Clans will be getting the first massive update of the year in Spring 2020, which will be starting from 20th March and end on 20th June. So the update will be making its way very soon in the game.
Supercell has announced that the update will have some exciting super new content, and apart from that, a lot of Quality of Life (QoL) improvements will also be taking place based on the feedback from Clash Community.
The detailed information about QoL will be shared over the coming period, but the below-mentioned changes deserve a separate announcement. So let’s begin with upcoming changes to the Builder Base:
1 New Versus Battle Tiebreaker
An additional tiebreaker will be added to the Builder Base. While deciding the winner, if both stars and percentage destruction are equal and the percentage destruction is above 0%, in that case, the player with more time left will be crowned as the winner.
2 Troop Training Times Removed
- In the Builder Base, training times from Troops have been removed. All the training will now take place immediately. Yes, you read that right…IMMEDIATELY.
- Battle Machine healing time has also been removed.
- You will still be able to train your troops, even if your Builder Base Barracks are under upgrade.
3 Clock Tower Changes
With the removal of training times for Troops and healing time for Battle Machine, the Clock Tower will now focus more on boosting building and generating resources.
- Clock Tower multiplier has been increased from 8x to 10x.
- The boost duration of Clock Tower has been increased from 3-11 minutes to 14-30 minutes (The duration of Clock Tower Potion remains at 30 minutes).
- The boost cooldown time of Clock Tower has also been increased from 7 hours to 22 hours.
- The cost of Gems to refresh the Clock Tower cooldown has been reduced.
As mentioned earlier, the changes will take place with Spring Update, of which the date is yet to be announced. More information about the upcoming update will be shared by Supercell shortly. Stay Tuned!