Hello Soldiers, PUBG Mobile has recently got a 0.17.0 update in the game, which brought a lot of new features in the game such as Extreme Cold Mode, Death Replay, New Gun – DBS, etc. PUBG Mobile will also be completing its second anniversary in March (23rd) itself, because of that PUBG Mobile Season 12 is going to be based on the Anniversary theme, which will be released just in a couple of days.
As we all know, with the change of season, all the players will be demoted to a lower tier. So, in this post, we are going to share with you how the tier drop in PUBG Mobile Season 12 will take place. So let’s begin:
- Conqueror, Ace Silver 6*+ & Gold* -> Platinum 1
- Ace Bronze 5* & Silver 6* -> Platinum 2
- Crown 1 -> Platinum 3
- Crown 2 & 3 -> Platinum 4
- Crown 4 & 5 -> Platinum 5
- Diamond 1 & 2 -> Gold 1
- Diamond 3, 4 & 5 -> Gold 2
- Platinum 1, 2 & 3 -> Gold 3
- Platinum 4, 5 & Gold 1 -> Gold 4
- Gold 2, 3, 4 & 5 -> Gold 5
- Players below these tiers will remain in the same tier.
It is going to be the tier drop system of PUBG Mobile Season 12. At the starting of Season 12, the highest tier is going to be Platinum 1. So, get ready to conquer the PUBG Mobile battlefield again with a brand new season and a lot of new features introduced through a 0.17.0 update.
Stay tuned with Mobile Mode Gaming (MMG) for the latest PUBG Mobile News & Updates!