The registrations for PUBG Mobile Club Open Spring Split 2020 has just begun, and it can really be tough for the new eSports players to understand how to take part or even register for this upcoming PUBG Mobile tournament. But don’t you worry as always we are got your covered.
MobileModeGaming reached out to PUBG Mobile Star Challenge Asia-Semifinalist ‘MBois eSports’ to understand everything about this upcoming PUBG Mobile Club Open Championship and here is everything we know:
As the name ‘PUBG Mobile Club Open’ itself states. This esports tournament happening in 2020 will be open to everyone. It means that anyone can take part in this tournament, even if they have never played any eSports tournament before or have any experience in the field.
The schedule of the PMCO 2020 has been mentioned on the official website. If you are looking to win this gaming tournament, then make sure you plan beforehand. The complete schedule of the event has been attached below.
And here is the shedule of the PMCO 2020 in-Game qualifiers.
|Day 1-1/23||Day 2-1/24||Day 3-1/25||Day 4-1/26||Day 5-1/30||Day 6-1/31||Day 7-2/1||Day 8-2/2|
|Latin America Qualification||GMT -3|
|Europe Qualification||GMT +1|
|Middle East & Africa Qualification||GMT +3|
|South Asia Qualification||GMT +5:30|
|Wildcard Qualification||GMT +8|
|SEA Wildcard Qualification||GMT +7|
|North America Qualification||GMT -8|
|Brazil Qualification||GMT -3|
|Turkey Qualification||GMT +3|
|Iraq Qualification||GMT +3|
|Germany Qualification||GMT +1|
|Saudi Arabia Qualification||GMT +3|
|India Qualification||GMT +5:30|
|Pakistan Qualification||GMT +5|
The Registration for PUBG Mobile Club Open 2020 has already begun and will end on 21st January. So make sure you gather your team and register as soon as possible.
How To Take Part in PUBG MObile Club Open Spring Split 2020?
Here is all you have to do to take part in PMCO 2020:
- Register for PMCO Spring 2020 via the Registration Form available on the Official PUBG Mobile Website.
- Play the in-game qualifies, which will begin from 23rd January and end on 2nd February 2020.
- The top 16 teams from the online qualifies will be contacted by the PUBG Officials with more information about the next rounds.
What is the Prize Pool of PUBG Mobile Club Open 2020?
The total Prize Pool of PMCO is 1 Million USD, but this amount will be divided between the winners, runner-up, and even the team who plays region finals and semi-finals. The exact break-up of prize distribution is not yet available.
Things to Know Before Registering for PUBG Mobile Club Open:
- No Changes will be allowed once you have registered your team, so double-check everything before you submit the registration form. Even typing the wrong character will get your disqualified.
- You should have attained the age of majority to take part in this tournament as per your country rules. (Normally it is 16 years).
- Every team members rank should be platinum or above at the time of registration.
- The minimum players are 4. However, you can register up to five players. One player will be a substitute and can only play if one of the leading players is not available.
- Tablet and Emulator players will be disqualified directly.
If you still have any question in mind about PUBG Mobile Club Open Spring Split 2020, then do let us know in the comments section below, and we will try to help you at the earliest.