If you are randomly picking up perks and playing the game, trust me, you are making a huge mistake. Perks in Call of Duty mobile give you an advantage on your enemy. If you choose the right perks as per your playstyle, trust me, you can take all the five enemies alone. But for the beginners, it might be a little confusing, but why to worry? Here is a complete list of all Call of Duty Mobile Perks and which one to use. So let’s Begin:
List of All Call of Duty Mobile Perks:
- Fast Recover: Increase HP recovery rate by 35%.
- Persistence: Scorestreak progression does not reset on death, but Scorestreaks costs are doubled.
- Flak Jacket: Damage from explosions is reduced by 35%.
- Skuller: Move 12% faster when walking and crouching
- Agile: Quicker object mantling and the aiming time of weapons after sprinting is reduced by 85%.
- Lightweight: Sprinting speed is increased by 10% and fall damage is greatly reduced.
Fast Recover and Agile are mostly used as Red Perks. If you are an Assault rifle or SMG user who uses ADS then you should go for Agile, but if you use Manual Scope button, then you can go for Fast Recover as well.
- Toughness: Reduces the players flinch when being shot by 60%.
- Vulture: Pick up ammo from kills equal to the magazine capacity of the current weapon.
- Tracker: Enemy footprints are visible for 4 seconds.
- Ghost: Enemy UAVs cannot reveal your position.
- Cold-Blooded: Cannot be targeted by enemy AI-controlled Scorestreaks. Does not affect manually-controlled Scorestreaks.
- Hard Wired: Immune to Counter-UAVs and EMP Grenades, and no longer trigger Trip Mines. Reduces the effectiveness of enemy Tracker perks.
If you like to play aggresive go for Toughness in the green perks. But if you like to play safe, or you are a sniper then you can go ahead with Ghost.
Also Read: Call of Duty Mobile Beginners Guide
- Dead Silence: Silent movement.
- Hardline: Increases points earned by killing enemies by 25%.
- Demo Expert: Increases the damage of explosives by 25%.
- Tactical Mask: Reduces the duration of tactical equipment effects on you by 40%.
- Alert: Enemy footsteps are easier to hear.
- Engineer: Show enemy equipment and scorestreaks. Re-roll friendly Care Packages and booby trap enemy Care Packages.
Dead Silence is highly recommended for Assault players, who like to play super aggresive. As you can sneak upon your enemies without them noticing by using this perk. Sniper can use Alert to counter dead silence and to protect themselves before someone tries to come close. Sniper can also use Engineer in blue perk.