Free Fire Spine Punk Event is currently live in the game from 5th May to 25th May 2020. As a part of this event, as mentioned earlier, Free Fire will be introducing a new game mode called ‘Gun King’ in the game. You can check out the complete details about Free Fire Gun King Mode. The new Gun King Mode will be making its way to the game on 17th May and be there till 24th May 2020.
But apart from the announced Gun King Mode, Free Fire has re-introduced the ‘Bomb Squad Mode’ all of a sudden as a part of the Spine Punk Event. Bomb squad mode is live in the game from today (9th May) to 13th May 2020.
In the Bomb Squad Mode, two random teams spawn on a small map. As the match starts, one of them gets the role of attackers while the other side of defenders. The attackers have to plant a bomb, and the defenders have to stop them from doing the same.
A single match consists of 7 rounds, the team who wins more rounds become the winner at the end. The gameplay of Bomb Squad Mode reminds of the CS: GO, where one side is terrorist, and the other one is the counter-terrorists.
How to play Bomb Squad Mode:
- As the game starts, your team will either be assigned the role of Attackers or the Defenders.
- You get to choose the equipment set that you are willing to use before each round.
- If you are in the Attackers team, you need to search the Bomb Site to plant the bomb there.
- Once planted, the bomb will explode automatically after 60 seconds.
- If you are in the Defenders side, you need to kill the players of the Attackers team before they plant the bomb.
- If the Bomb has been planted, you need to defuse it within 60 seconds.
- There will be a total of 7 rounds, and the team to win more matches becomes the winner.
Get ready to plant or defuse the bomb before the time gets over in the Free Fire Bomb Squad Mode. The Bomb squad mode is available for a limited time only that is between 9th to 13th May 2020.