Dashy Crashy iOS game has begun it’s grand event ‘Merry Crash-mas’ which offers a ton of rewards for 12 days. The events begin from 24th December and will last till 4th January.
In this event, players can challenge rivals and can win daily prizes. They can also grab coins, the coins collected can be used to unlock festive learner which will reward 250 coins. Players can grab the second-holiday gift with 1500 coins.
To mark the arrival of festive season snowfall and change in weather is facilitated by the developer Dumpling. The list of the challenges is listed below.
- December 24th – ‘MAIL THE GIFTS!’ – Pick-up and deliver as many gifts as you can in time for gift day
- December 25th – ‘DELIVER GIFTS!’ – Tap to ‘delivery’ the most gifts to your fellow festive drivers
- December 26th – ‘JUMP SNOWMEN!’ – Tap to land-hop over as many Snowmen as you can
- December 27th – ‘SLIP ’N’ SLIDE!’ – Drive any direction
- but straight to score big on these icy roads
- December 28th – ‘EAT CANDY!’ – Grab all the Candy Canes you can eat
- December 29th – ‘CATCH REINDEER!’ – Herd the wildest reindeer off-road with a gentle ‘bump’
- December 30th – ‘SHOOT SNOWMEN!’ – Tap to blast the most snowmen off the track
- December 31st – ‘P-A-R-T-Y!’ – Ring in the New Year and tap to party… until you crash
- January 1st – ‘STAY ON TRACK!’ – Race Day! Navigate the mountain track for as long as possible
- January 2nd – ‘COLLECT [C]!’ – Grab the most coins while dodging traffic and trains
- January 3rd – ‘CLEAR-UP!’ – Snow Plough as much snow(men) away as possible
- January 4th – ‘DO THE MATHS!’ – Get back into the working spirit and score the most maths
Now without much delay to get into the action with Dashy Crashy from iOS App Store free of cost.
Stay tuned with Mobile Mode Gaming (MMG) for the latest Mobile Gaming News & Updates!