In this world of Black Desert Mobile, you are not alone; you can call out your ‘Blood Kin’ and explore the world of BDM together. This is a unique addition to the existing social system. Try out the [Affirm Pact] function to obtain additional combat EXP boosts, and receive quests exclusive to ‘Blood Kin.’ You can also call your Blood Kin for help.
Table of Content
1) Sending a Request
2) Breaking a Blood Bond
3) Buffs & Quests
4) Push Notifications
Sending a Request
Go to the Main Menu and tap [Social] and go to the [Blood Kin] tab.
Tap the [+] button on the bottom left of the [Blood Kin] screen to send a request. Type in the Family Name of the Adventurer you want to add and send your request.
You can check the requests you have received on the [Received Requests] tab. You can tap [Accept] to participate in a [Blood Kin] or tap [Decline] to decline the request.
- A Blood Kin group can be made with a total of 3 Adventurers. If there is only 1 Adventurer left in a group, that group will be disbanded.
- You can send a Blood Kin request if the receiving end is not currently in a Blood Kin group themselves.
- If you wish to add a new member to your Blood Kin group, tapping [Accept] is required from either you or the other Adventurer in your Blood Kin.
- If you don’t accept a request in 7 days, the request will be automatically declined.
- You can receive a total of 2 Blood Kin Quests. The quests will appear on the bottom right side of your Blood Kin UI.
Breaking a Blood Bond
You can leave a Blood Kin group whenever you want. Press the [Break Blood Bond] button on the bottom right side of your screen and press [Confirm] to leave the [Blood Kin].
When a group is full of 3 Adventurers, the group will be maintained when 1 Adventurer chooses to leave. However, as mentioned above, when there is only 1 Adventurer left in a Blood Kin group, the group will be disbanded.
- When you leave from a Blood Kin group, you will not be able to accept any [Blood Kin] requests for 24 hours.
Buffs & Quests
When two or more Adventurers that are in the same [Blood Kin] group are close enough inside the game UI, the [Affirm Pact] button will become available to activate. Press the button to receive a Combat EXP boost buff and [Blood Kin] quests.
The percentage of EXP boost and number of quests differs based on how many [Blood Kin] group members are nearby when pressing the [Affirm Pact] button.
- 2 Blood Kin: 3% boost of Combat EXP + Blood Kin quest x 1
- 3 Blood Kin: 5% boost of Combat EXP + Blood Kin quest x 2
On the screenshot above, you can see that this Blood Kin group has successfully received a 3% boost of Combat EXP and a single Blood Kin quest.
- Receiving the buff and quests requires a single tap of the [Affirm Pact] button from any member in your Blood Kin group. (The members must be nearby in the game.)
In the same way, if three Adventurers are nearby in-game and belong in the same Blood Kin group, anyone in the group can activate the [Affirm Pact] button.
- If two Adventurers who are in the same [Blood Kin] group activate [Affirm Pact], they will receive a Combat EXP+3% buff and a single quest. If another member of their Blood Kin joins and reactivates [Affirm Pact], the buff will increase to Combat EXP+5%. The quest that they already had will remain and an additional quest will be given.
- Quests are given on a weekly basis and can be completed only once a week.
If you want a Blood Kin member to log in to the game, try sending a push notification. The push function has a “bell” icon and can be found on the bottom left of your Blood Kin screen. (the push ‘bell’ only appears after tapping the name of the blood kin.)
- You can turn off the push alarm in [Settings]-[Alert].
Stay tuned with Mobile Mode Gaming (MMG) for the latest Mobile Gaming News & Updates!