Call of Duty Mobile has Just been released and it might be a little confusing for the new players, so we at MobileModeGaming will try to keep posting more and more guides, tips and tricks and news about Call of Duty Mobile to help you out.
So today in this post, we are going to share with you the Complete List of All Scorestreaks in Call of Duty Mobile and what they do. It is very important for the players to learn about every Scorestreaks in Call of Duty Mobile if they want to win a lot of Multiplayer Matches. So let’s begin:
In Call of Duty Mobile, players earn rewards for earning a certain amount of score in a single life. This means actions like kills, captures, completing objectives, shooting down enemy air support, assists, get’s player Scorestreaks points and via these points the players can use special items in the game like UAV, Predator Missile etc.
List of All SCORESTREAKS in Call of Duty Mobile:
- UAV: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle that reveals enemy locations on the mini-map.
- Hunter Killer: Calls a Hunter Killer to destroy enemies.
- Airdrop: Calls in a crate, containing one random Scorestreak.
- Counter-UAV: Jams enemy reconnaissance by temporarily disabling the enemy mini-map.
- Predator Missile: Remote-Controlled Predator Missile with a cluster bomb playload
- SAM Turret: The SAM-Tyrret is an unmanned weapon which automatically locks onto any aircraft scorestreaks an fire missiles to destroy them.
- Sentry Gun: An unmaned weapon capable of autonomously acquiring & firing upon enemy targets through thermal detection.
- Stealth Chopper: Call in a Stealth Helicopter. Does not appear on the enemy’s mini map.
- VTOL: Call in a VTOL gunship to provide air support.
- Molotov Cocktail: Explodes upon impact, dealing light damage and setting an area on fire.
Also Read: Call of Duty Mobile: List of All Ranks