Hello Mobile players, NetEase has released the Beta Version of its new game “DISORDER” Mobile game. As the game has just been launched recently so many of you might be having the confusion as which hero you should choose in the game, because there are 14 heroes available in the game and each of them has different abilities. Every team has 4 players and before the game starts everyone has to choose a hero according to their comfort and by also keeping in mind that what their team needs.
The 14 heroes are divided into 5 categories: Detect, Maneuver, Enhance, Support and Stealth. So you need to choose a combination of 4 heroes among 14 of them. When you first time start the game you get 5 heroes for free, rest of the heroes you have to buy using the coins which you get by playing the game.
So here is the detailed information about the heroes which will help you to choose a hero according to the need:
1. Enfield: Cool, skilled cowboy whose arsenal is not limited to four revolvers. (This hero is available for free in the Beta version)
(i) Courageous: Increase damage by 6% each time you hit an enemy. Stack up to 3 times.
(ii) Hail of Bullets: Double, Revolvers fires 12 bullets rapidly; each bullet deals [20% of enemy’s Max HP + 10] Damage.
(iii) Echo Positioning: Detect position of moving enemies within 50m for 15s.
(i) Lotus Revolver
2. Prometheus: Revived Veteran, a natural-born warrior. (This hero is available for free in the Beta version)
(i) Veteran: -1s out-of-combat cooldown
(ii) Pulse Defection: Project pulses to reveal enemy locations within 40m for 3s.
(iii) Power Regen: +15% Movement Speed and +1% HP recovery every second for 12s after activating Life Support.
(i) AR-05 Assault Rifle
(ii) MP-09 SMG
3. Saluki: She loves to fight as much as she loves her puppy. (You will have to pay 4500 in-game coins to buy it)
(i) Mechanic Genius: Equipment upgrade cost reduced by 10%.
(ii) Robodog: Deploy a Robodog that auto-tracks enemies within 50m. Enemy’s location will be revealed for 30s when attacked by Robodog.
(iii) Robobird: Release two mechanical hummingbirds that block the next two attacks. Lasts for 15s.
(i) Beagle SMG
(ii) Meteor DMR
4. Anemone: An elite shooter, the windflower on the battlefield. (This hero is available for free in the Beta Version)
(i) Thermal Imaging Sight: Sight displays enemy outlines.
(ii) Healing Smoke: Toss a Smoke Grenade to block enemies’ sight and Heal Teammates by 10 HP every second for 12s.
(iii) Kill Mark: Mark enemies is sight with Kill Mark and reveal their positions for 15s.
(i) R106 TAC DMR
(ii) T19 MOD3 Assault Rifle
5. Plaguedoctor: Backup body conjured with astonishing spell. (You will have to pay 6000 in-game coins to buy it)
(i) Battlefield Medic: You can revive yourself after getting knocked down;
(ii) Mark Mine: Set a Biomark Mine that reduces Movement Speed by 50% and exposes vision when triggered for 15s.
(iii) Clone: Deploy a Clone and switch places with it when Skill is used again. Lasts for 90s.
(i) Virus 37 Assault Rifle
(ii) Crusher Sniper Rifle
6. Beretta: Elegant lady with a badass shotgun. (You will have to pay 6000 in-game coins to buy it)
(i) Economics: Defeat enemy to obtain additional 200 Gold.
(ii) Scan: Deploy Scanner to mark and show all enemies within m for 10s.
(iii) Vacuum Grenade: Throw a Vacuum Grenade and pull enemies within a 8m radius towards the center upon Vacuum detonation.
(i) Shotgun Beretta 2001
(ii) SMG VX7
1. Ryo Chino: Agile, elusive killer. (You will have to pay 4500 in-game coins to buy it)
(i) Recharge: After getting out of combat, next Fire Damage +15%
(ii) Grappling Hook: Fire Grappling Hook and pull yourself to target location. Up to 30m.
(iii) Super Stealth: Enter Stealth mode for 15s. Attacking or receiving Super Stealth damage will disable Stealth.
(i) Pistol Kodachi
(ii) Bolt-Action Rifle EHR-38
2. Plaguedoctor: Everything same as mentioned above.
3. Shrike: Mobile fortress with full defense. (This hero is available for free in the Beta version)
(i) Self-Healing Armor: Gain Temp Shield equal to 10% of Max HP after getting Self-Healing Arm out of combat.
(ii) Rendezvous: Support Teammates within 40m gain Temp Shield equal to 15% of Max HP for 15s
(iii) Mobile Sentry: Deploy a forward-moving Mobile Sentry. Lasts for 18s.
(i) Assault Rifle Commander
(ii) LMG Patriot
4. Nightngale: Commander with unconventional tactics. (You will have to pay 6000 in-game coins to buy it)
(i) Marker Ammo: Mark position of hit enemy for 4s.
(ii) Shortcut: Create a foot trail up to 30m.
(iii) Silence: Mutes allies’ footsteps within 40m for 16s .
(i) Sniper Rifle Ivory
(ii) Pistol Dawn
5. Safar: Card magician who loves to play tricks. (You will have to pay 9000 in-game coins to buy it)
(i) Extreme Escape: Create a Clone when HP is below 40%
(ii) Magic Portal: Place Magic Portal on wall to pass through to other side. Lasts for 15s.
(iii) Comouflage: Within 20s, when Detected by enemies, it will create a Clone at once and transfer the Detection Camouflage onto the Clone for 30s.
(i) SMG Spadille
(ii) DMR Torah
1. Scavenger: Fire flows through veins and thermal weapons are available. (This hero is available for free in the Beta Version)
(i) Unyielding: Self-destruct after 5s when Down and deals damage equal to 45% of Max HP to enemies within 5m.
(ii) Flamethrower: Inflict flames to burn enemies, dealing damage equal to 25% of enemy’s Max HP every second. Stacks up to 2 times.
(iii) Power Armor: Increase 20% Movement speed and gain 300 Shield for 5s, but cannot shoot while Shield is up.
(i) Shotgun Purifier
(ii) SMG PRF 9mm
2. Prometheus: Everything same as mentioned above.
3. Saluki: Everything same as mentioned above.
1. Enfield: Everything same as mentioned above.
2. Anemone: Everything same as mentioned above.
3. Shrike: Everything same as mentioned above.
1. Vulture: A moving speaker that brings life to battles. (You will have to pay 9000 in-game coins to buy it)
(i) Immortal: Reduces 5% damage each time you take damage. Stacks up to 3 times.
(ii) Shock Grenade: Fire a shock grenade that deals [40% of enemy’s Max HP +30]] Damage to enemies within 10m; Damage decreases from the detonation point to the border.
(iii) Sonic Interference: Inflict continuous Sonic Interference to enemies within 50m, making enemies’ minimap blurred for 10s.
(i) Assault Rifle JAW
(ii) Pistol P30
2. Falcon: A huntress born of Black Sakura. (You will have to pay 6000 in-game coins to buy it)
(i) Hunt: Track nearby enemies with less than 50% HP through the scent of blood.
(ii) Scent Track: Track the nearest enemy within 50m by scent for 15s.
(iii) Toxic Bullets: Inflict extra a toxic damage for 10s. Stacks up to 5 times. Each stack of toxin deals damage equals to 1% of enemy’s Max HP every sec.
(i) Aerial Claw Shotgun
(ii) Antler DMR
3. Renata: A forest guard wandering in cities. (You will have to pay 6000 in-game coins to buy it)
(i) Disguise: Stop for 4 seconds to enter Stealth mode.
(ii) Raid: Raid the front.
(iii) Heartbeat Sensor: Teammates within 40m gain Temp Shield equal to 15% of Max HP for 15s.
(i) Conceal Bolt-Action Rifle
(ii) T19 MOD3 Assault Rifle
So these were the special abilities, skills and weapons of the heroes. Now by keeping all of these above mentioned information choose your hero and rule the battlefield.
Stay tuned with Mobile Mode Gaming for the latest Mobile Gaming News & Updates!