Free Fire allows the players to make an account using their Facebook. But sometimes, due to some unavoidable situations, the player’s account gets deactivated. In this situation, unwillingly, the player has to suffer the Loss of Free Fire Account also, as it was connected to the Facebook Account.
There are lots of rare items in the game that you get by spending real money or because of your luck. You do not want all of these things to go away because of no reason. So, today we are going to teach you How you can recover your Free Fire Account Linked with Deactivated Facebook’s Account.
Before submitting your application to the Garena, you need to contact Facebook. As a reply to that, Facebook sends you an email informing your FB account is deactivated and will not be activated. You need the screenshot/copy of this email to be attached to your application; otherwise, the customer service will not process your request.
You also need to create a new account on Free Fire and bind it to a new Facebook Account. Your old account data will be transferred to this new account. Keep the Player ID, In-game Name, and Region (must be the same for both accounts) of both the accounts ready and proceed with the steps mentioned below.
Here Is How To Recover Free Fire Account After Facebook Deactivated
- Go To Free Fire ‘Submit a request‘ Support Desk
Free Fire has a dedicated support desk for all kinds of issues you face with respect to the game.
- Enter Your Email Address
- Select ‘Account Loss’ as the Type of problem
There are lots of options available in the Type of Problem, such as Abuse Report, Account Ban, Account Loss, Bug Report, Missing Items, etc, You need to select the ‘Account Loss’ as your problem falls under this option.
- Provide ‘Description and Details’
Under this section, you need to mention, Player ID, In-game Name, and Region of both the accounts.
- Provide ‘Player ID’, ‘In-Game Name’ & ‘Server’
- Attach the E-mail from Facebook informing you that your request to enable your account is Denied
After following the above-mentioned steps, you have successfully filed your complaint with the Customer support for recovery of your Free Fire Account. Make sure you follow the below-mentioned points also:
- The E-mail address should be the same as linked with the Facebook Account. It will be proof that you own the Facebook Account.
- There should not be any recent login record of the lost Facebook Account. It will be proof that no one can access it.
- File complaint only if the FB account is disabled /deactivated. If the account is stolen, simply reset the password.
- Providing information correctly will result in avoiding delays. The process may take up to 7 working days (subject to all the information is provided correctly).
- The same process applies to VK and Google linked accounts.
Also Read: How To Get Diamonds In Garena Free Fire
Stay tuned with Mobile Mode Gaming (MMG) for the latest Garena Free Fire News & Updates!