Free Fire will be getting an OB21 update (Kapella Patch) in the game on 8th April 2020. With this patch, Rank Mode is also going to be available for Clash Squad Mode, so that you can fight for the spots on the top of the ladder.
Clash Squad is one of the core game modes of Free Fire besides the Classic Battle Royale. After this patch, the Clash Squad is going to have a different and separate ranking mechanism than the Rank Mode in Battle Royale. But the casual Clash Squad Mode is also going to be available in the game along with the Rank one.
To promote this change in the Clash Squad mode, the developers have released a new event ‘Rank Up In CS! Mission’ from where you have to collect the tokens (Gold Grenade Medal) that can be exchanged with the legendary gun skins. But to collect the tokens, you need to complete certain missions mentioned in the ‘Rank Up In CS! Mission’ section and collect the tokens to redeem legendary gun skins in the ‘Rank Up In CS! Rewards Section’.
The missions to be completed include the missions in both the casual Clash Squad Mode and in the Clash Squad Rank Mode. The event period is from 6th April 2020 to 11th April 2020. So you can complete the missions of casual Clash Squad Mode can be completed from today itself, but the missions of Clash Squad Rank Mode can be completed after the Kapella Patch on 8th April 2020.
The missions to be completed to earn Gold Grenade Medal includes:
- Play 20 Matches in Clash Squad Mode – Token x 1
- Play 30 Matches in Clash Squad Mode – Token x 2
- Kill 20 Enemies in Clash Squad Mode – Token x 1
- Kill 40 Enemies in Clash Squad Mode – Token x 2
- Complete 3 win streak in Clash Squad Mode – Token x 2
- Complete 5 win streak in Clash Squad Mode – Token x 4
- Play 5 Matches in Clash Squad Rank Mode – Token x 4
- Play 10 Matches in Clash Squad Rank Mode – token x 4
- Play 20 Matches in Clash Squad Rank Mode – Token x 4
After completing the missions and collecting the tokens, head to ‘Rank Up In CS! Rewards Section’ to collect the UMP and MP5 gun skins.
The gun skins to be redeemed by exchanging tokens include:
- UMP – Cataclysm – 28 Days – Tokens x 16 – Maximum 1 time
- MP5 – Vampire – 28 Days – Token x 14 – Maximum 1 time
- UMP – Cataclysm – 7 Days – Token x 10 – Maximum 3 Times
- MP5 – Vampire – 7 Days – Token x 7 – Maximum 3 Times
- MP5 – Vampire – 24 Hours – Token x 2 – Maximum 24 Times
You can start completing the missions right now, but to redeem the gun skins, you will have to wait till 9th April. The legendary sun skins can be redeemed between 9th April to 11th April 2020. So grab your favorite SMGs skins before the event ends on 11th April.
Stay tuned with Mobile Mode Gaming (MMG) for the latest Garena Free Fire News & Updates!