Season 3 of Call of Duty Mobile has finally arrived; the new update has brought a new map, battle pass, and a lot more crazy stuff. But we are super excited to talk about the first every female character skin in Call of Duty Mobile and how you can get it for free.
Season 3 update in the game has brought a linking option. Now you can connect you Call of Duty Mobile game with a Call of Duty: account. Now, why should you link your account? Well, other than saving your progress and keeping your account safe, connecting your game with the Call of Duty Mobile account will reward you with first ever call of duty mobile female skin ‘Outrider – Artic.’
Here is How You Can Claim a Free Call of Duty Mobile Female Character Skin:
- Go to the Call of Duty: Mobile app and login.
- Tap Settings (the gear icon at the top of the screen).
- Tap the button in the top right corner of the screen that indicates your preferred social account has been linked.
- Tap the Call of Duty button from the options provided.
- You’ll be redirected and a browser window will open. Enter your Call of Duty account email address and password and tap ‘Login Now’.
If you don’t have an Call of Duty Account, then create one and follow this step.
- On successfully logging in, you shall receive a message saying ‘Login successful’.
- Go login to Call of Duty: Mobile using your Call of Duty account and the game will relaunch.
- Tap the Call of Duty icon at the login screen to log in to your account.
- Now Go to Your In-Game Mail Box and Claim Your Free call of Duty Mobile Female Character Skin
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends so that they can also get the very first Call of Duty Mobile Character Skin for free.