Brawl stars have quietly dropped in November 2019 Balance Change Update, this time Supercell has not even released a video announcing the Brawl Star November 2019 Balance Change Update, or maybe they are just running a little late on schedule. But we are not, given below are the complete patch notes of Brawl Stars November Balance Change update.
Brawl Stars November 2019 Balance Changes Patch Notes:
• Increased Health from 5800 to 6100
• Increased Health from 4600 to 4800
• Increased Main Attack damage from 280 to 300 per shell
• Decreased Health from 5200 to 4900
• Increased Health from 2400 to 2600
• Decreased Curveball Angle from 100 to 50
• Decreased Curveball Distance from 200 to 100
• Decreased Main Attack damage at max range from 1600 to 1520
That’s is all the changes Brawlers are going to get in this Brawl Stars November 2019 Balance Change Update.