PUBG Mobile rolled out the 0.12.5 update barely just a month ago, and the 0.13.0 update also got introduced for beta testing 10 to 12 days ago and now the Patch Notes of the PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 update are also available. PUBG Mobile team is in full swing in introducing the new features in the game.
PUBG Mobile is bringing new updates in the game because Call of Duty Mobile which is gonna be rival of PUBG Mobile has also been released for the Beta Testing, and it will definitely influence the audience of PUBG Mobile. So to keep the game interesting and in a move towards keeping the gamers audience bind with itself PUBG Mobile released the Patch Notes of 0.13.0 Update.
The new update 0.13.0 will bring Godzilla Event which is an event due to collaboration of PUBG Mobile with Godzilla: King of Monsters movie, a new Team Deathmatch Mode has been added, a new gun ‘Bizon’ has been introduced, some Kar98 skins has been added, some changes has been made in the Vikendi Map, anew MVP emote has been added, two new male voices has been added, Separate controls for FPP & TPP mode has been added and many other minor things have been added. Detailed information about these changes can be found here.
– New game mode: Team Deathmatch, available in both FPP and TPP.
– Added separate control settings for FPP.
– Added MVP display in results.
– Added a tab for MVP emotes in inventory.
– All appearances, voices and emotes can be set in different portable closets. They can also be swapped while in a match.
– Walking, crawling or operating a vehicle on the snow will now leave marks.
– Armor durability loss reduced by 25%. Damage reduction remains unchanged.
– Tyrant, G, Licker and Zombie Cop have been removed in Survive Till Dawn, 4 new zombies will be introduced.
– Freezing fog from Liquid Nitrogen Mine now lasts longer. All units that pass through will move at a slower speed.
– Tank now enhances nearby zombies. Skinner will now use an ability that reduces movement speed of nearby players.
– New building: Abandoned Factory. This building contains lots of resources but also has a new boss.
As for now these are the Patch Notes for 0.13.0 Update, but the developers have said that these cannot be said as final, there might be some changes made at the time of Global release of 0.13.0 update!
Stay tuned for the PUBG Mobile latest news & updates!