With the introduction of Clash Squad Rank Season 1 on 4th June 2020, developers made many changes to the Clash Squad mode, including Kalahari map in the mode and penalty system for leaving the matches in-between. Today we are going to share how the penalty system in Free Fire Clash Squad Rank Mode works.
Criteria of Penalty In CS Rank Mode
- If you disconnect from Free Fire and successfully reconnect within 120 seconds, there will be no penalty.
- If you disconnect from Free Fire and reconnect after 120 seconds, your CS Rank match will be counted as a loss, even if your team wins the match. Your account will also be marked with 1 AFK count.
- If you are online in the game, but not performing any action for more than 120 seconds, your CS Rank match will be counted as a loss, even if your team wins the match. Your account will also be marked with 1 AFK count.
Consequences of Going AFK
- When your account is marked with 3 or more AFK counts, an AFK Warning Mail will be sent to you.
- When your account is marked with 8 AFK counts, you will be prohibited from playing CS Rank Mode.
Whenever you play a CS Casual match or CS Rank match without any AFK behavior, your account's AFK count is reduced by 1. As long as your account's AFK count remains below 8, you will be allowed to play CS Rank Mode.
If you have crossed the limit of 8 AKF counts, you need to play CS casual matches to bring it to the 8 AFK counts. Make sure not to go beyond the limit, and if you fall below, play Clash Squad casual matches.
Also Read: How To Get Diamonds In Garena Free Fire
Stay tuned with Mobile Mode Gaming (MMG) for the latest Garena Free Fire News & Updates!