Hello PUBG Mobile players, PUBG Mobile Season 7 is going to end on 14th July, 2019 and after two or three days the Season 8 will be introduced in the game. Meanwhile 0.13.5 update will also hit the global servers. But currently the developers are beta testing the PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 update. In this post we are going to tell you how to download and play PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 Update Beta Version on iOS, if you want to download the beta version on Android click here.
Here is How to Download & Play PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 Update Beta Version:
1. Open this link on Your iphone ( https://apple.co/2K95UO8)
2. Download the app TestFlight
- If you haven’t download TestFlight before, please open the link in Safari first and tap “Open in App Store”, then you can download it. Or, you can go directly to App Store and search “TestFlight” to download.
- If you already have TestFlight installed on your iPhone, please skip to Step 3.
3. Download and install the game via TestFlight
After downloading TestFlight, you can open the test page in Safari again and tap “Start Test” icon. You will be redirect to PUBG Mobile app on TestFlight. Tap the “Install” icon to start installing. When installation finished, tap “Start” to enter the game.
Note: The download process varies in duration dependent on your network. Please wait until the process finishes. If you are not redirected to the page of PUBG Mobile — for example the page is blank — please try again after half an hour.
If you have any problems, feel free to comment down below and we will try to help you out at the earliest.
Stay Tuned with Mobile Mode Gaming for latest PUBG Mobile News & Updates.