Free Fire got the OB20 update on the 25th of the last month (February), which brought a lot of new features in the game such as Kalahari Map, New character, and much more. Free Fire has opened a new mode called 'Bomb Squad' on the official servers of the game. The new mode is playable between March 1st to March 31st.
In the Bomb Squad Mode, two random teams spawn on a small map. As the match starts, one of them gets the role of attackers while the other side of defenders. The attackers have to plant a bomb, and the defenders have to stop them from doing the same.
A single match consists of 7 rounds, the team who wins more rounds become the winner at the end. The gameplay of Bomb Squad Mode reminds of the CS: GO, where one side is terrorist, and the other one is the counter-terrorists.
How to play Bomb Squad Mode:
- As the game starts, your team will either be assigned the role of Attackers or the Defenders.
- You get to choose the equipment set that you are willing to use before each round.
- If you are in the Attackers team, you need to search the Bomb Site to plant the bomb there.
- Once planted, the bomb will explode automatically after 60 seconds.
- If you are in the Defenders side, you need to kill the players of the Attackers team before they plant the bomb.
- If the Bomb has been planted, you need to defuse it within 60 seconds.
- There will be a total of 7 rounds, and the team to win more matches becomes the winner.