Hello Soldiers, as you all know, PUBG Mobile introduced the 0.16.0 update on December 11, and as there were some bugs and glitches in the game, which were ruining players’ experience. So based on the players’ feedback after the 0.16.0 update, the developers have fixed some issues right away by a small update.
Below are the issues which have been fixed by the developers, if there is still any which you have noticed, don’t forget to let the developers know by in-game feedback option.
- Fixed an issue where the Angry Birds grenades on Spawn Island were too loud when thrown.
- Fixed a vehicle respawn issue in Payload mode.
- Fixed an issue where firearm attachments were not appearing correctly in TDM’s loadouts.
- Fixed an issue where the result screen would sometimes not be shown after a TDM match.
- Fixed display issues in Ecstatic Night Login Event items, tips, and error message.
- Fixed an error where throwables would be automatically thrown or thrown with erroneous action.
- Fixed an error when the customization setting does not switch to the current mode when opening the customization window.
- Fixed an issue in the main menu where the friend invitation panel on the left could not be tapped.
- Fixed respawn times for vehicles in RageGear.
- Fixed an issue where seat change sometimes fails in RageGear.
- Fixed an issue where the item button is missing when using joystick controls in RageGear.
- Fixed issues in ornament dismantling tab and in-display Silver quantity.
- Fixed responsiveness of ad banner.
- Fixed various localization issues.
Stay tuned with Mobile Mode Gaming (MMG) for the latest PUBG Mobile News & Updates!