Free Fire is one of the most popular battle royale game available on mobile. Now it has also become available to play on PC using any Emulator. There are many emulators in the market; using them, you can easily run Free Fire on your PC and can play it on the big screen of your PC. You can check out how to play Free Fire on PC using an emulator.
But there are situations you cannot run the emulator on your PC that can be due to space issues or any other reason. So, in this post, we will share how you can play Free Fire on PC without using any Emulator. But before that, have a look at the minimum and recommended requirement to run the game on your PC.
Minimum System Requirement
- Operating System: Window 7,8,10 (64 bit)
- CPU: Core i3 2.4GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- HDD: 4GB
Recommended System Requirement
- OS: Window 7,8,10 (64 bit)
- CPU: Core i5 2.8GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660
- HDD: 4GB
After looking at requirements, you must know whether your PC is compatible with running Free Fire. If your PC can, then follow the steps mentioned below and jump into the battlefield.
Here Is How to Play Free Fire PC Without Emulator
- Step 1: Download TC Games exe on PC as well as TC Games APK on your Android
- Step 2: Install the software on both devices and open it on PC
- Step 3: Connect Mobile with PC using USB Cable
- Step 4: In the pop-up message, allow connection ‘MediaTekCloud’ on PC
- Step 5: Turn on USB debugging on Mobile Phone in Settings
- Step 6: Open TC Games application on your mobile
- Step 7: Click on ‘Connect PC’
- Step 8: In some time, PC starts showing phone’s screen (If not, unplug and re-plug USB cable)
- Step 9: After a successful connection, Open Free Fire App on your mobile using PC
- Step 10: Start playing Free Fire on your PC.
After the following steps mentioned above, you will be able to play Free Fire on the big screen of your PC using Keyboard and Mouse. And it will happen without using any emulator.
Also Read: How To Get Diamonds In Garena Free Fire
Stay tuned with Mobile Mode Gaming (MMG) for the latest Garena Free Fire News & Updates!