In the very last week, we informed you about the release of Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 Public Test server and how you could download and play it. Well, from the previous COD Mobile Public Test Server, Activision decided to release the future public test versions of Call of Duty Mobile in 2 parts.
And today, Activision has just announced that Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 Public Test Server 2.0 is now available for download. The announcement was made on the official sub-Reddit of Call of Duty Mobile which you have a look at below:
As per the announced the Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 Public Test Server will start from 21st April and end on 23rd April. The apk download size is 1.9 GB, and it will be available to a limited number of players on a first-come, first-serve basis.
So make sure you hurry up and quickly Download COD Mobile Season 6 Public Test Server 2.0, otherwise, the servers will get full, and you won’t be able to get into the game.
The developers have also requested all the beta testers to reports any bugs and provided feedback at the earliest as the test servers will be closed very soon.
Highlights of COD Mobile Season 6 Public Test Server:
- New Operator Skill – Annihilator
- New Class in Battle Royale – Poltergeist
- New Weapon in Battle Royale – S36, GKS, Manowar
- New Theme for Daily Missions
- New Equipment – Cyro Bomb
- Unique Voices for every character
- New Maps – RUST and Saloon
- New Mode: 1 vs 1, Capture the Flag and Kill confirmed