The Advance Server for Free Fire now let’s the players download and install the OB21 update from the Advance Server. The players can register and install it till 28th March.
This Advance Server of the Free Fire lets the players to test the upcoming features of the before before they are available to all. This version contains new characters, pets, modes, emotes, and much more. This update brings a pet called Ottero and new characters named Kapella and Lucas. The game also brings a new mode- new Kill Secured mode.
Steps to Download and Install OB21 update:
- Head on the Free Fire Advance Server Page.
- Click on the Login Facebook and log in with your Facebook account.
- The registration form will appear next.
- Fill in required details and submit the form.
- Then you will be redirected to the download page where you can download the Apk file (833 MB).
- Go to the Download folder in your phone.
- Allow installation of unknown sources, by going to settings>safety, and privacy> Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of the game open the game and sign in with your Facebook account.
Note: To get this version of the game the players need to have a Facebook account linked to Free Fire. There is no need to uninstall the standard Free Fire version while installing this one.
The Free Fire’s Advanced Version is currently limited to android devices and will close on 2nd April. If the players report about any bugs in the game they will be rewarded with free diamonds. After 2nd April the advanced server of the player gets deleted and players can continue playing the Standard version.