Hello PUBG Mobile players, PUBG Mobile is going to bring a huge update 0.13.5 in the game. PUBG Mobile Season 7 is going to end on 14th July, 2019, After that in two or three days the new Season 8 will be introduced in the game. Meanwhile the 0.13.5 update will also hit the servers. The developers are currently testing the new 0.13.5 update through beta testing. So here is the step by step guide on how to download and play PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 update beta version, if you want to download the beta version on iOS click here.
Here is How to Download & Play PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 Update Beta Version:
Click on the below mentioned link to Download PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 Update beta version APK file.
How to Install the 0.13.5 Update Beta Version on your Phone:
- Open File Manager on Your Phone;
- Go to the Download Folder;
- Click on the downloaded APK file;
- Allow Installation of Unknown sources (Only if you haven’t done it before in Settiings -> Safety and Privacy -> Install apps from unknown sources);
- Now wait for the file to get installed;
- After completion of installation just open PUBG Mobile beta and sign in as guest account (Sign in as guest account only, as login methods are unavailable);
- Play and Enjoy the new version.
Players also keep in mind that the main motive behind the beta version is always to check and find the bugs and glitches in the app, so don’t forget to use the “Report” button to report the bugs and technical issues. So the global version will not be having those issues.
Stay tuned with Mobile Mode Gaming for the latest Mobile Gaming News & Updates!