Hello to all the Cyber Hunter Players, Another Major update in the Cyber Hunter Battle Royale Game has come, Haven’t you checked it out yet? Don’t worry, here is the complete in-detail list of all the new features and changes coming in the game in this Cyber Hunter Update of 24th April 2019.
The Details of Cyber Hunter 24th April 2019 Update are as follows:
To provide a more in-depth gaming experience and create a better combat environment, the servers will be down between 7:00 – 9:00, April 24 (UTC+8), players will not be able to log in during the period.
Global Carnival: Cyber Coming
Cyber Arrival available from: 12:00 on April 26, 2019 – 00:00 on May 29, 2019 (server time). The event time on Southeast Asian server is: 12:00 on April 25, 2019 – 00:00 on May 29, 2019 (server time). The specific schedule can be seen below:
- Hunter Attack: Complete Hunter Attack quests every day for rewards.
- Cyber Era: Wanderers can enjoy the privilege of purchasing Exclusive Cyber Packs as long as they complete a certain number of Hunter Attack quests. Players can get discount prices by asking their friends to help them cut the prices of packs.
- Quantum Token: Wanderers get a corresponding Quantum Token when opening Elite/Master/Legendary Supplies. Exchange Tokens of different qualities to get different rewards.
- Lucky Stars: During the event, Wanderers have a chance to win Lucky Stars in any match mode. Collect 5 different Lucky Stars to get a portion of the Million Credit Award.
- Star Orbit: Exchange Lucky Stars for great rewards, including: V-Coins, Growth Cards and Supplies Tickets.
- Share Luck: During the event, you can ask your friends to give you Lucky Stars.
- Dimensional Wall Breaker: During the event, share your gaming statistics on Facebook or Twitter to earn rewards.
New tier system launched! A separate page has been designed for the new tier system, where Wanderers can conveniently view their tier information.
As Season 2 starts, the tier system unlocks new quests. Wanderers have the chance to win permanent looks and C-Coins when they complete weekly and season tier quests, or reach a specified tier when Season 2 ends.
Bugs Fixed & Improvements
- The starting time of Season 2 should be at 12:00 on April 29, 2019 (server time).
- Improved the prompt design and experience when Wanderers tap to share on the Victory and Results pages.
- Fixed a bug which caused the front of the two-seated vehicle, Windrider, to lose control when trying to turn during a drift.
Above are all the issues that will be addressed during this maintenance. Details are subject to the results shown in game.